- Association Entr’elles of Granby
- Bureau régional d’action SIDA (BRAS)
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
- Canadian Heritage
- CBDC Madawaska Inc.
- City of Gatineau
- City of Kawartha Lakes
- City of Ottawa
- CSL Behring
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Elections Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Infrastructure Canada
- Land Registry Office of Ontario
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services of Ontario
- Ministry of Natural Resources of Ontario
- Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario
- Ministry of the Environment of Ontario
- National Defence
- Natural Resources Canada
- Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada
- Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
- Office of the Ontario Mining and Lands Commissioner
- Office of the Secretary to the Governor General
- Ontario Correctional Institute
- Parole Board of Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Shared Services Canada
- Société santé en français
- Statistics Canada
- Transport Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Université du Québec en Outaouais
Thank you for your input to my newest team and for bringing some positive resolutions to their inner struggles. And thank you for giving so much of your story and your time to make this a very real experience!
You were a large factor in our successful day. Thank you for bringing all the pieces together. You are a real pro and we are so lucky to have you share all of your wisdom and experience with us to create an environment that really brings people together.
Thanks so much, Nicole! You’ve been a big help to me in this transitional phase of my life. I will be mindful of our conversations and your words of wisdom.
Thank you for your excellent fora with our staff on harassment and perceptions. The sessions in both Ottawa and Vancouver were very well received with lots of good feedback, especially on the excellent facilitator! You are dynamic, flexible and quick on your feet…. all great attributes for a facilitator.
Thank you again for such a great session last night! It is such a pleasure to see you in action and I feel like I am learning so much from you!
Your approach is very amiable and incites people to open up. Your style is an excellent balance between a structured and an informal approach. Your bilingualism is also an asset. The only thing I would have done differently is to ask you to stay for the whole day to facilitate the afternoon session.
Thank you for the conflict resolution session. It has been extremely helpful in many ways. There is a lot of good faith moving ahead. You would be happy to know that I used the “identity schema” to have a discussion with my partner. It worked.