I am passionate about team dynamics and I thrive on facilitating authentic conversations where individuals and organizations can deepen their self-awareness, work through their differences, manoeuvre through change, deal with real issues and experience long-lasting transformation and/or reconciliation.
For the last 30 years, I have been dedicated to building and supporting healthy and efficient workplaces, focused on employees and organizational wellbeing, opportunities for growth and meaningful relationships in the private and public sectors as well as for not-for-profit organizations in Canada and international. I provide facilitation and advisory services in the areas of conflict resolution, organizational health and development, learning, community building, change management and strategic advice. I bring a wide-range of experiences in working in labour/management and cross-cultural environments, and in dealing with complex and sensitive issues. I am fluent in French, English, Spanish and Non-Violent Communication.
In all my work, I am deeply committed to the importance of cultural sensitivity, impartiality, flexibility and discretion. All my workshops/programs are customized to meet the distinct needs of each client. I find in nature a great source of inspiration, creativity and an inexhautive energy of love.
My recent accomplishments include:
- the design and implementation of Informal Conflict Management Systems and the provision of Alternate Dispute Resolution services including coaching, facilitation, mediation, workplace assessments and group processes;
- the provision of individual support and coaching in three Ombudsman offices and in my own practice;
- the coordination, design and facilitation of hundreds of learning events/workshops/conferences focussed on networking, building capacity, sharing of best practices and reaching excellence for small and large audiences;
- the design and facilitation of learning programs for the prevention of harassment and discrimination as well as conflicts in the workplace;
- the facilitation of a wide range of dialogues, group processes aimed at strengthening relationships, reconciling differences, dealing with stress and transition as well as enhancing collaboration in the workplace;
- the design and delivery of workplace psychological health workshops.
Education and Training
- B.A. in Arts with a specialization in Modern Languages from the University of Ottawa
- Certificate as a Third Party Neutral from the Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution
- Diploma in Adult Education from St-Francis Xavier University
- Certificate in Organizational Behaviour from Ryerson University
- International Intensive Training with the Center for Nonviolent Communication
- Prime Potential™ Facilitator Training, Miruspoint in Vancouver, B.C.
- Family and Organizational Constellation with the Hellinger Institute
- 2016-International Mediation Summit in Madrid, Spain
- Formal training in transformational team building, conflict coaching and conflict management system design, leadership, change management, human rights, diversity, gender-based analysis and several self-development programs
Volunteer Activities and Interests
- Member of Leadership Circle of the Organizational Development Network of Ottawa-Outaouais
- Member of Mediators Beyond Boarders International
- Board of Director member of La soupe populaire de Hull
- Alumni and co-facilitator with the Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution
- Organisation and facilitation of the Informal Conflict Management Symposium in the Federal Public Service
- International Development Projects with Friends of the Orphans Canada in Peru and Bolivia
- Liaison Officer for the UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions
- Travelled throughout North, Central and South America, Europe and Africa